Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

throat cancer

I having been reading that hpv also causes throat cancer. Is there anyone who was diagnosed with hpv cervical dyplasia and later had a problem  with others cancers?
what ur reading is hysteria misinformation........oral hpv warts are very rare.....so rare left untreated and muliplying they can get cancerous but so very few cases reported......genital HPV is just that ..limited 2 the genitals and warts can go to the anal area.Read up on this in the doctors forum by Drs.Hook and handsfield.
Thanks for directing me to Dr. Hook's forum. It helped to calm my fears and he talks about the same article I read which states high strain hpv (not the kind causing warts but the kind causing cervical cancer) is now a big factor in the rise of throat cancer. According to him less than 5% of people with high strain develop throat cancer. I can rest a little better now. Thanks again.
So glad u checked out the doctors forum.I read daily and have learned so much from them!Keep a reading!:)