Aa
A
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
7.04k Members

viral free

hi pretty sure i have hpv and trying to get my body to fight the virus as quick as it can. im already taking multi vitimins and folic acid, eating alot of fruit and veg and taking monolaurin and vrl detox. I came across a product called viral free which claims to help the imune system fight the virus and supress symptoms. would like to know if anybody has used this product and if there is anything more i can do to fight the virus? thanks for any repys.
1 Responses
1070570 tn?1283439813
have you had any luck with the monolaurin?
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.