Huntington's Disease Community
35 Members

Which orthopedic shall I visit?

Health is wealth. This is exactly the fact of human life.  Unless you are healthy you can accomplish your tasks, and often become dependent on others. Recently, I was diagnosed with Cervical Herniated Disc. I have been going through severe back pain for last many months; however it was only recently that the condition was diagnosed. Now, it has been two months that I have been taking medicines to get rid of the pain but to no avail. I am really worried for the condition is deteriorating each passing day. Do you have any idea of the renowned orthopedic who can treat Cervical Herniated Disc?
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research