Aa
A
A
A
Close
Huntington's Disease Community
35 Members

Which orthopedic shall I visit?

Health is wealth. This is exactly the fact of human life.  Unless you are healthy you can accomplish your tasks, and often become dependent on others. Recently, I was diagnosed with Cervical Herniated Disc. I have been going through severe back pain for last many months; however it was only recently that the condition was diagnosed. Now, it has been two months that I have been taking medicines to get rid of the pain but to no avail. I am really worried for the condition is deteriorating each passing day. Do you have any idea of the renowned orthopedic who can treat Cervical Herniated Disc?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.