Huntington's Disease Community
35 Members

getting pain in head back side just 2-3 inch above the left ear

I am getting pain in head back side just 2-3 inch above  the left ear. Its being on discrete time in a day more than 10. While getting pain I feel that something moving slowly inside that portion of brain. Once I slap at the position it stops. Also while getting pain it goes high low high and low with in a minute in a constant manner. Can you suggest me where should i take the treatment for this. While I am writing I am getting pain.

Regards

Vipin
India
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research