Huntington's Disease Community
35 Members

loss of balance-memory(short term)-headaches MRI listed

2 head concussion within the last 6mths one was unconscious.  Fyi my neurologist is out of town for a month! I went to get a copy  of my report:from my hospital " impressions listed below"  Please HELP thank you in advance!

Impressions
1. Several tiny nonspecific signal hyperintensity subcortical white matter both cerebral hemispheres with key differential consideration including tiny demyelinating plaques versus ischemic foci of microvascular occlusive disease.
2. There is a partially empty sella as an anatomical variation.
3. Normal arterial signal voids at the base of the brain.

Thank you!
Trinity
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.