Hypertension Community
887 Members

Blood Pressure of 104/46 at night ? Please answer :/:(

Hello my average blood pressure during the day is like 125/60 . 130 / 64 .  however it drops down to 90/37 - 104/46 during sleep , just in case you're wondering how I know this , I was at the hospital for two days and it was checked automatically in every 30 minutes .

can I pass out in sleep with that blood pressure  ? is it normal to have that low when you sleep ? I'm really worried . :(
Hi..

Why were you in the hospital?   If your BP was being monitored, I'm sure the nurses were checking and would have alerted the doctor if something was wrong.

It is normal for BP to get much lower during sleep.

Try not to worry; you're daily readings are very normal.  If you're truly upset about this, please call your doctor and ask.  No one here can possibly diagnose you since we aren't physicians...

Good luck.