I am concerned about my blood pressure. Is it worth buying this new montior to have the ability to send my results to my doctor?
With no plugs or connections to manage, the Stones Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor makes it easy to check your own blood pressure, anytime and anywhere.
• Measure/track systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time
• Track progress and compare results against your historical averages
• Share results instantly with your doctor
• Connect with iOS devices wirelessly via Bluetooth
• Phone through an ANT antenna (Available separately)
Here is a link to the monitor: