Hypertension Community
887 Members

Wireless BP Monitor To Send To Doctor

I am concerned about my blood pressure. Is it worth buying this new montior to have the ability to send my results to my doctor?

With no plugs or connections to manage, the Stones Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor makes it easy to check your own blood pressure, anytime and anywhere.

• Measure/track systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time

• Track progress and compare results against your historical averages

• Share results instantly with your doctor

• Connect with iOS devices wirelessly via Bluetooth

• Phone through an ANT antenna (Available separately)

Here is a link to the monitor:

http://unbouncepages.com/bp-sync
How are you? How is your blood pressure readings? While it is indeed easy to monitor your blood pressure anytime and anywhere, you may need to discuss this first with your attending physician and get permission to send the data or blood pressure readings .Getting reviews of the product may also help. Take care and best regards.