Hysterectomy Community

Any concerns with pink discharge 3 months after hysterectomy ?

I had a laproscopic hysterectomy on May 1st this year. By the 6 week mark i felt completely fine. No pain or discomfort. About a week ago i started to feel discomfort low in my pelvis and have noticed pink discharge when using the restroom. This coincided with starting massage therapy again and sitting in the hideously uncomfortable chairs at work. I'm wondering if either could be the cause of this. Or is it something more serious? What could this possibly be a sign of? Is this common or expected?
Do you still have your cervix? If so, then you can have bleeding or spotting. Regardless of whether or not you have your cervix, if you have/had endometriosis, endo on the vaginal cuff can cause spotting. Vaginal atrophy or irritation of the urethra are some other possibilities. You should see your doctor to determine the cause.