Hysterectomy Community

How must estrogen do you need....

What are the "norm" levels  of Estrogen for a woman after a hysterectomy? It's been almost two years since mine and I'm going CRAZY !!
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's kind of hard to say. This is something you and your Dr have to decide. What dose are you on and did you have a complete hysterectomy?  Remar
0.05mg oral, a day . I split them in half. Yes to a hysterectomy, Sept.08
COMMUNITY LEADER
You might want to talk to your Dr about upping them to 1.0 mg. Or, you may want to think about something completely different like the Vivelle Dot patch. This is something your Dr will have to prescribe just like your Estrace pills.  Remar