Hysterectomy Community

Natural Treatment

Does any one know of a natural treatment of endometriois?  I have had a hysterectomy but have one ovary left.  It's been 2 mths since my surgery and the endo is back.  My doc wants me to take the Lupron shot.  But I can only have one more.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks
I STRONGLY encourage you to pick up Northrup's book Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom." I am sure she has information, too, in her other book, "The Wisdom of Menopause."

Google   Bioidentical Progesterone and endometriosis and I will be surprised if you don't get a ton of hits....

I have heard icky things about the Lupron shot...I have never been on it myself, so I don't mean to sound unfair, but I would definitely look into alternatives...

Also, check out Dr. Erika's website (she and Northrup are in the same ballpark regarding keeping women off of sythethic hormones while trying to treat specific issues such as Endometriosis.

Mary
I have had a hysterectomy ( have one ovary left).  It's been six months since my surgery
how did you known that the endo is back.?
about natural treatment they told me to avoid sugar caffeine ,dairy ,alcohool and to eat vegetable and fruit
thanks