What's Clear Jello

Hey Everyone, :)

I'm too busy to wait around for my doctors office to call me after I leave my message I need to talk with them.  I have to be on a liquid diet the day before surgery.  What EXACTLY does CLEAR JELLO MEAN???  I've heard things about staying away from dye's and certain ones.  I've been told there are DYE FREE Jello's but they have the flavors, but haven't found any yet.  Also, I was told I can drink Cranberry Juice and Grape Juice, but yet was told to stay away from RED and PURPLE Jello and all.  

Hope some of you can help.  I'm so busy with surgery coming up next Friday.  Packing up Winter Stuff and unpacking the Summer and getting them all washed and ready.  Cleaning the whole house real good, paying the bills, stocking up on groceries, getting clothes I'll be able to wear after surgery.  etc....

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.  Trying to keep up with everyone too.  I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU.  THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING..............  :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You have to be able to see thru it...
Helpful - 0
THANK YOU...........  :)  How is everything with you???  Blessings to you.  :)
Helpful - 0
Back is pain free(knock on wood),,,,,,,,,,,,,and I feel wonderful! Thanks...you will too soon I hope....It takes all of 9 weeks at least it did for me...and I can still get tired.
Helpful - 0
I'm glad to hear you're pain free.  :)  The tired part is something I hear SO MANY talk about.  My MAIN PROBLEM is my cough.  I had to stop my med's for surgery on Friday and my cough REALLY PICKED UP.  Especially with the temp dropping 20 degrees yesterday!!!  I NEED A MIRACLE FOR MY COUGH TO STOP!!!  

Well......have to try to get the rest of my stuff done today so I can rest tomorrow and Thursday.  I have TOTAL PEACE about the surgery and I KNOW it's because of all the WONDERFUL people praying for me.  I mean......I went from almost canceling surgery about 2 weeks ago to COMPLETE PEACE.  :-)

I'm SO THANKFUL AND WISH EVERYONE COMPLETE HAPPINESS AND GREAT HEALTH ALWAYS............  Sharon :-)

It'll be weeks before I'm up to being at this thing to type.  I'll miss EVERYONE SO MUCH.  THANKS FOR EVERYTHING...........................  :-)
Helpful - 0
I think I was on here three days after LOl only for a minute but I was on ...you will try......boy I would not want to be coughing............................................just when I can bend over now to pick things up I scalded my belly in the kitchen argh................................its better today. Good luck!!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Hysterectomy Community