Hysterectomy Community

exercise

when is it best to do aerobic exercise after hysterectomy.i had mine on 12 of aug this year.it was an abdominal hysterectomy and they took out my uterus and cervix.
Hi Im glad your feeling well and ready to start back with an exercise routine...you are going to have to get drs advice on this,,,remember the outside and wound area can look quite well this doesnt mean all inside is healed although it should be by now..,,I dont know about your general health and this is something to discuss with dr ,.even just phone him for him to give you the green light !

good luck

cherie