Hysterectomy Community

hyterectomy and estrogen

I had a full hsyterectomy in November..ovaries, cervix, and uterus.  I went on estro-test and have been feeling pretty good.  The problem is that I have gained 21 pounds.  I decided to wean off the hormones.  I took 1/2 a dose for 45 days and quit the 1/2 dose for over two weeks  I am suddenly having headaches.,..is that common?

I take lexapro for crying spells and I think the lexapro will take care of any menopause symptoms I might have since crying spells were the only symptom I ever had.

I had the surgery becaseu I was full of tumors.  Physically I feel great...with the exceptions of the headaches...