Hysterectomy Community

laparoscopic hysterectomy pain?

On November 6th 2017 my doctor removed my uterus and tubes. I still have my cervix and ovaries. I have pelvic pain & pressure is this normal? Like spreading my legs part is not comfortable to do. Why do I feel any pressure an pain down there I thought laparoscopic hysterectomy meant we did not touch my vagina? And if it is normal, it has been almost 3 months now why is the discomfort still there anyway?
It doesn't seem like you should have pain and pressure at this point. What was your diagnosis / reason for the hysterectomy? Do you by any chance have endometriosis?
No I had fibroid tumors.
You should not be having pain and pressure at this point. As far as your vagina, if your cervix was removed then your vagina was "cuffed" and sutured shut.