Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
2.41k Members

need to know

I just had a hysterectomy 2 wekks ago, i have never been the same.I at first did not have a bowel movement for a wee, well i took an enema and it worked that time, but i have yet to have another one. Then i went into see my doctor because i was haveing alot of pelvic pain, also every timeb that i would go pee my bladder hurt bad like it was taken out betten up ,and than put back in,and  i had a greenish dishcharge. Well he tells me that i just have a little infection, and bladder spasms, so he had me take detrol. That saused even more pain, in just the one day i took it. Anyway the night after i ran a fever of 101.7, and was week and felt like **** so i called the answering service that night, and thank God that the woman on call for him told me to go to the ER. as soon as i got there the ER doc told them to run a cat scan on me, and Lord and behold i had an abscess. Ok now to my question "What caused the abscess in the first place?" and how could he not tell that it was there. By the way i just got out of the hospital again today, i had to have it drained, and i have to wear pads because it is still draining. why? i was in the hospital this time for 3 days with meds pushed down me all day and night, and sent home with 3. " Is there a chance that it will grow back if it is still draining?" i get my stitch out of my vagina on Monday, but this all scares me.            THANKS  KRYSTAL
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.