Hysterectomy Community

weight

Is there any help for weight loss women that has a hysterectomy i exercise and eat right taken all kind of diet pills. I start to my gain weight at age 39 im 41 now went from 170 to 250 I want my 170 back are 200 will do please help
Have you tried a juice detox to jump start your exercise regime? I did a 7 day juice detox and lost some weight. But more importantly, I had energy like you wouldn't believe. I had a hysterectomy 4 weeks ago and am limited to walking. This is driving me crazy!! So I walk, am drinking weight loss smoothies and drinking some detox tea blends to jump start an exercise program when the doctor gives me the go-ahead. Hey, we can be virtual weight loss buddies :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
You might want to get your thyroid checked. I've heard of many women who have had thyroid problems after a hysterectomy.
Are you on any kind of hormone therapy?