Hysterectomy Community

wrinkles

I would like to know if I should still be taking natural hormone replacement. Had a Hysterectomy 2 years ago. It seems like I am aging on my face, neck and hands very rapidly. Don't know if it is due to lack of hormones. Hot flashes are also a problem. Is it possible to age faster than normal. Took hormones since I was 40 and went off at 60 years old.
You went off hormones at 60, and that was two years ago?  It's possible that the wrinkles would have happened anyway.  But talk to your ob-gyn and see what he or she advises, you don't have to admit it has to do with wrinkles, hot flashes are enough of a problem.