If you describe your ailments as a nightmare- read this! Community
29 Members

Pain in knees so bad I cry alot.

I am 17 years old and for the past year and 5 months I have had pains in my my knees, I sometimes struggle to put any weight on my legs and therefore find it hard to walk. I have seen an Orthopedic surgeon who has said the muscle's in my knees are too week, I have been doing physiotheraphy for the past 2 months but it doesn't seem to be helping much as I will do the excercises and use the gym provided but will have servere pain the day after.
At the age of 14-16 I did 52 hours of dance almost every week, I know this was not a good idea and the problems I am having are most likely due to this, but does anyone know of anything that could possibly help?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.