If you describe your ailments as a nightmare- read this! Community
29 Members

Unknown reason for symptoms

I have a friend that recently took a flu mist vaccination, and she now has been having flu like symptoms. So she went back to the doctor feeling disoriented and downright sick...the doctor/staff ran various test (i.e. ekg, x-ray) the ekg came back abnormal the x-ray was normal...prior to the recieving the flu mist vaccine my friend was fine. That was five days six days ago and she is still suffering from these "weird" symptoms...any ideas?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.