A form of a Instant Messanger

I think it would be nice to have some form of a Instant Messanger. I find myself chit chatting back and forth in the middle of peoples posts and through my mailbox... It would be really convinent.
That would be great.  And an ONLINE NOW indicator.  
Thats a good addition too peek
There are currently no plans to add an instant messaging feature. Since a lot of members use the forums and communities to share medical information, it's in everyone's best interests to have this information be freely available.

We will be adding an "Online Now" indicator in the very near future and you'll be able to use private messaging or communities to converse.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.