Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Add MS symptoms

Is there any way to add MS symptoms that aren't on your list?  For example, one of my worst ones is itching, so I'd like to add it.  

Thanks!
Also about the MS Tracker, could you please add:

to treatments:  anticholinergics (Detrol, Oxybutinin, Vesicare for bladder issues)

Also about the MS Tracker, could you please add (sorry, didn't mean to post the previous one so quickly):

to treatments:  Propranalol (Inderal; for tremor reduction and/or migraine prevention)
                      Celexa (antidepressant)

to events:  busy day (or some other brief phrase about overdoing things)

Thank you.
Thanks for the suggestions. We'll add itching, anticholinergics, anti-depressants, Inderal, and anti-depressants to the MS Tracker. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
We've added itching and double vision as symptoms to the Multiple Sclerosis Tracker. We've also added overexertion to the events section. Inderal/propranolol, anticholinergics, antidepressants, carbamazepine, gabapentin, prochlorperazine and codeine phosphate have all been added to the MS Tracker.
I haven't found the beginning of the sx list for MS. Is trigeminal neuralgia on there? It should be.

Also, how can we connect all of our MS sites and forums so it's easier to navigate among them? I'm on so many that I lose track.

Feel good.

Peace & Serenity,
Maris
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.