A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
788914 tn?1252101665

Adjusting Time Settings?

Hi everyone! Does anyone know how to adjust the local time settings for their account? I dont live in within the US, so my tickers and trackers dont show up immediately after I lodge the information. I have to wait half a day here for my changes to appear. It *****!!! Appreciate some help... there has to be a way to change this, right?
1 Responses
10947 tn?1281404252
Sorry, we currently do not support local time settings. We do have this on our list of to-do's, but we're not quite sure when it'll be available. Which part of your trackers and tickers do not update immediately? The updates should occur immediately, but if you could point out some specifics, that would help us track down the issue.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.