Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Adjusting Time Settings?

Hi everyone! Does anyone know how to adjust the local time settings for their account? I dont live in within the US, so my tickers and trackers dont show up immediately after I lodge the information. I have to wait half a day here for my changes to appear. It *****!!! Appreciate some help... there has to be a way to change this, right?
Sorry, we currently do not support local time settings. We do have this on our list of to-do's, but we're not quite sure when it'll be available. Which part of your trackers and tickers do not update immediately? The updates should occur immediately, but if you could point out some specifics, that would help us track down the issue.

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.