Aa
A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members

Android App not syncing

Hi  - Been using the Android app as well as the online web version.  What a great tool!    

All fine till this weekend, and now they've stopped syncing.  Data entered on my Android device stays there, and data entered on my PC also does not sync back to the Android device.  Only using the Exercise and Food trackers.  Been like this for 4 days.  Any ideas?  Thanks
9 Responses
707563 tn?1553635552
Hi there -

I'm sorry you are having problems with this. Can you tell me what info isn't syncing? Does anything sync at all?

If you could, in the app, tap on Settings, then Support, and send us an email with that information. When it asks you to send data, please choose "yes".

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Thanks,

Emily
Hi Emily

Think I have fixed it by logging out and then back in on my device.  Seems to be syncing ok now... still some data missing, but may just need time to get aligned.  Only use the Food diary and exercise tracker.

Description of issue :

OS VER : 4.1.2
OS SDK : 16
BRAND  : samsung
MODEL  : GT-I9305

Message to Developer: Problem Report: 08942-07508-07616

Thanks for your help.
707563 tn?1553635552
Hi there -

If you notice it not syncing again, please let us know, or if the missing data doesn't appear.

Thanks for the update!

Emily
Hi Emily,

Had to log out and back in on the device again to kick start the synching.  Missing a small amount of data from Thu 19 Sep and Sun 22nd (on device but not on web version), but nothing significant.

Thanks.

Mark
707563 tn?1553635552
Hi Mark -

Is it the same type of data (lunches, or snacks, or water, for example)?

Thanks,

Emily
Emily - there doesn't seem to be a pattern except they are all on the device but not going back to the web version.

Missing for web:
19 Sep   8.57pm    snack
20 Sep   9.47pm    snack
22 Sep   8.41pm    snack
22 Sep   2.00pm    lunch
24 Sep   9.32pm    snack    

Thanks,

Mark
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.