Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Anxiety/Panic Tracker

I don't have bad panic attacks anymore, but my anxiety lever is way up there.

I have had panic attacks since I was twelve. I too have bad nerves and high anixety but going to a yoga class and learning to deep breathe is real helpful.
We are happy to announce that an Anxiety Tracker is available for you to use.  This tracker will be especially useful for those with anxiety or panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), agoraphobia, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or phobias. You will be able to track the occurrence and intensity of attacks, related symptoms, any treatments you may be taking, and you will be able to write journal entries to record additional details. Follow this link to start tracking today:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Anxiety

Enjoy!
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.