Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

App for Android phone?

Do you have an app for an android pone?  I'd love to use this on my HTC Incredibile with Verizon.  Thanks!
Hi there -

We have 2 apps in development for the android - MyCycles, and Pregnancy.  Not sure of a timetable at this point, but obviously we hope for sooner rather than later.

Thanks for your interest, and we will certainly be letting people know!

Emily
Have these apps been released yet for androids? i have recently upgraded from an iphone and want to stay in touch with my MedHelp friends and forums.
No, not yet. :(  We'll let you know.

Emily
Will there be apps for Mood or Food Tracker?  I would use those more often if I could access from my Motorola Droid 2 phone.
I'm not sure, but I'll pass on your wishes.  

Thanks again, everyone, for the feedback.  We really rely on it.

Emily
So excited to hear that My Cycles and Pregnancy are in the works! I'm slumming it now with a menstrual tracker that is nowhere near as good as yours. Anxiously waiting for the release. Will there be a beta release for those of us who just cannot wait? Any idea yet when they will be released? Thanks so much for listening to us!!
Dear Emily

Hi, sorry for bothering
I am lost again
All photos in medhelp are not showing again, once they were parcially shown but they are totally gone now. I don't know the source of the problem, can I get it improved ?

Best Regards
Rahim28
Hi, Rahim,

If you're connecting via smartphone, this could be a signal issue.  If your signal's good, check your browser settings (options) to see if "load images" is still enabled.  It's also a good idea to check the "clear cache" box; then close your browser and reopen it.

Claire
Any updates as to when these apps will be available for Android phones?
I was shopping for a dieting app, and found you via Chrome.  Problem is, I don't want to start with a program that doesn't have a mobile app.  *********** does, I know, but this program sounds more user-friendly.
Hi there -

We are about to release I'm Expecting, our pregnancy app, for Android soon, so look for it in the next few weeks.  We are working on other Android apps at this time.

Thanks for your interest in our apps!

Emily
Hi everyone -

Great news! We just released our second Android app, My Diet Diary. For those of you looking to lose weight, gain weight, or just maintain your weight, My Diet Diary can help you reach your weight goals by tracking food, weight, exercise, and water, all in one neat little app. To check out the app, or to download it, go to:

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.medhelp.mydiet&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5tZWRoZWxwLm15ZGlldCJd

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.