Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

App or iPad

I was wondering if there was an app for medhelp for my iPad?
Hi there,

Yes, there are apps available for the iPad.  When you go to the App Store on your iPad, search for medhelp.  You will get results that say no apps found.  Then click on the iPhone option at the top of the page.  You will then find all of our apps.

We do not offer any apps specifically for an iPad, but any of the iPhone apps can be used for an iPad.  The graphics may look a bit different, but it is fully functional.

Thanks!

Steph
You just have to click the 2X button on the bottom of your iPad and it'll enlarge. After you've downloaded the iPhone app and opened it up;  obviously :) lol good luck I'm on my iPad now writing this!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.