Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

August Suggestion

I don't mean to be a pain, but I posted my suggestion as per the August Newsletter re: suggestions for a new forum, which was the abuse forum. I received a email that you were activating the abuse forum and that I was the August winner. After replying three times to your notification email, I still haven't received my $25.00 Amazon voucher, I was just wondering if there is any chance of still receiving that. ???
Hi coogeegirl,

We've actually been trying to reach you, and haven't received an email back from you either. I'll send a new email, but can you please forward your reply to support @ medhelp.org (take out the spaces)?

Thanks, and of course, you will be getting the certificate.

MedHelp

I received your email today and have replied to both email address's as requested. Just in case it doesn't get through for any reason I will cut and paste my reply email here:-

Not sure what has been happening but I didn’t receive your extrar two emails either anyway let’s try again.

We have no Australian Amazon.com so the $25 voucher to the American Amazon.com would be fine.

Thanks for getting back to me look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.