Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
I was recently diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and could really use some support. I have posted quite a lot on other topics and would like to stay with this forum, please consider it.
Thank you.
Hi desertgirl,fyi...a number of people are current using the "Fibro" forum to post about CFS.
thank you!!

I would like to see the fibro forum renamed FM/CFS --- so that people who have been diagnosed with CFS will know it is there.

Hey thanks guys ! They are reporting now that as many as 1 out of every 40 people fit the clinical criteria for a CFS diagnosis. = (   You will probably see activity pick up on that board.

Hi MedHelp,

There are some people on the fibro/CFS board who believe these conditions are the same. The evidence, presented at the IACFS/ME conference in Florida in January 2007 confirms that they are two separate conditions. However, sometimes they overlap, but autoimmune conditions also overlap with fibro & CFS as well.

I'm wondering if its time to start a new board for CFIDS/ME only ? If not, then we need to add CFS when people post on the board. Right now, people only have the option to post for fibro questions.

thanks !
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.