Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Calendars!

I am a new member and so far everything is fantastic!  But I was just thinking of one thing that could make it even better for me, add a regular calendar for everyday misc. uses in the trackers or in everyone's personal MedHelp!  You know, so we can track and note personal events in our individual lives, not just our medical lives.  Is just a suggestion.  Thanks for what you have already provided though, it's really great!     Sincerely,     Molyba
Welcome to MedHelp and thanks for the suggestion! We agree that a calendar would be really useful to our members. We have this on our list of to-do's and we'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thank you!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.