Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Can Phone App Update From Website?

Hi, I'm using the MyDiet Diary App for Android.  Can the App sync with the website in both directions? In other words, when I enter data into the Food Tracker on the website, can I see those entries on the phone? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. I have logged into my MedHelp account from the phone app, but it doesn't pick up what I entered on the website.
Hi Jeff -

It should be syncing both ways. If you fully close the app (open the app, then hit your back button again and again until you land on your home page), and then open it again, you should see what you've entered. The app syncs when it's opened fresh.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Emily
That worked, thanks!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.