A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
2060223 tn?1401267354

Can't See, Use or Update 'My Foods'

I use the Food Diary and Diet Diary Chrome app almost every day and they were working just fine until yesterday morning, and now, whenever I click on 'My Foods' or 'Add a new food', a message reading "Sorry, there was an unexpected error" appears. I can still enter all the nutritional information for a new food, but when I click "Done", the message appears and I can't see, use or update the 'My Foods' list. And when I tried to post a question yesterday to inquire about this, a message saying "File not found" appears. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, and I've tried signing out and logging in again, and I've even tried to restart my computer, but nothing helps. Help me please?? Thanks. :((

Lucy
4 Responses
707563 tn?1553635552
Hi there -

I got the same messages, and have alerted the engineers. I will update you as soon as I know anything.

Thanks, and I'm sorry this is happening.

Emily
2060223 tn?1401267354
Hey Emily,

Thank you so much. Have a nice day! :))

Lucy
2060223 tn?1401267354
It's been a week already, but it's still not working. :(
707563 tn?1553635552
Hi there -

Let me check on this for you. I'm sorry for the delay.

Emily
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.