Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Can't change settings on Reports tab in Food Tracker

Every time I try to change my weight or calorie budget it says the change was rejected.  Does anyone else have this problem or have a solution?
Hi there.  I'm sorry you are having this difficulty.  I am going to pass this on to our support team who will be happy to help you with this.  

In the mean time, if you are on mobile using our apps, can you tap on App Support in the side menu and send us an email? When it asks to send data, choose yes. This will allow our support team to see what version of the app you use and what type of device you use it on. If you can, please include the information you posted here, as well as any other specifics.  This helps to get the problem solved quickly.

We appreciate your using our trackers!  And again, I'll send this question to our support team.  Thank you.  
I'm only using the full site fro my PC just FYI.

Thanks for the help!
Hi there,
So sorry that you are having some trouble with the trackers- can you use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and let us know what you would like to change your calories/weight to so we can test some things on your account?  Thank you very much!

-Amber
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.