Change Password

I tried to change the password with the below step.
-> My MedHelp
-> Profile
-> Account Settings
-> Login and Password

On clicking the Login and Password Link from the Account Setting, it takes back to the Login page couldn't find the change password link. It also didn't let me to login. It stays in the same page.

Can anyone help me on changing the password.
I just reset your password you should be receiving an email with the new password shortly.  Please let us know if you have any other issues with logging in.
i also cannot change my password....i get same results as person above...can someone please help me?
Hi, LivingnPresent,

When you click the "Login and Password" link, you should go to the login page -- this is a deliberate security measure to prevent the possibility of someone changing your password in the event that you left the computer unattended while still logged in here.

Enter your current username/password, in the fields on the **RIGHT** side of the page (the left side is for new folks who want to join MedHelp).  Once you fill in your user name and password, you'll be taken to a screen that asks you for your old password and new password.  Fill these out and you should be good to go.  

Let us know if you need any more help.

Claire

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.