Changes to Trackers

Came you please switch back to the old input pages for the trackers?  I am finding really frustrating entering my data now.  I might have to find a new app / website / program because MedHelp is not working for me right now.  Would have liked some warning or even a way to give feedback.  One of my current complaints is that the "Sleep Tracker" says my times are overlapping, when they are not and with the "Mood Tracker" it now has to have a time, unlike before when I could have the same mood for the day.  I didn't even bother trying to enter data into my other trackers because those two were just  SO! SO! SO! frustrating.  Please fix this glitches or let me use the old input pages again.
Hi there -

I'm sorry you aren't happy with the changes.  Can you tell me what times/days you are trying to enter for sleep?

With the mood tracker, we have the moods fading out after 6 hours. This is based on member feedback, and most of us don't stay in the same mood, for the same reasons, all day long. We hope that you will find it beneficial as time goes on.

Emily
Thank for getting back to me.  After I had some more rest (and got rid of my migraine), I went back on and tried again.  I was able to input in both the sleep & mood tracker.  Hopefully, I can get used to the new input screens very quickly, so I am not frustrated all the time.
Thanks for letting us know!

Emily
Same complaint, to be honest. I've been on this site for years, and I use it to quickly go through my day with the Mood Tracker.

I don't keep track of times, I mark the day, and whether or not standard symptoms come up for me. It used to take me less than a minute, it now takes me 4m and has me gnashing my teeth.

Is there any way to set it back to the old format? It's made the entire process a hassle.
I have noticed something else.  On the Gastro Tracker, it says that you can enter BM for 0 to 10 (or whatever), but when I try and enter 0, it won't accept it, please fix this.
Hi there -

I think this is an issue with the "add" button, not the number itself. Are you able to enter a 1?

We are having some problems with this button, and are working on a fix for it, but let me know if you are able to enter a 1 or a different number.

I'm sorry for all the inconvenience.

Emily
Hi sariel_t,

Can you tell me what is taking you longer than before?

One thing you may try is when the window opens for your mood tracker, enter your mood, then click Back, and then on the Recent or Frequent tabs. It will show all your most recent or most frequent symptoms, treatments, etc., that you've chosen, and this could speed things up for you.

Emily
I definitely can enter the number "1" as well as a couple other numbers (2 and 4 are the only other numbers I have tried to enter), but it will not accept "0".
Another issue I have noticed, in the migraine tracker, if I have enter a time and have pressed the add button, and then try and edit it, it will not allow me to make changes.  If I try to move the bar or try using the arrow keys, it will move my screen, but no changes can be made.
As other issues come up, I will let you know.
Thanks for letting me know on the numbers!

Oh that's interesting on the arrows. The same happened to me. I was able to move your slide bar, but not use the arrows.

Keep letting us know!

Thanks,

Em

Thank you for responding. I've gone to the Frequent tab, and it still takes forever - everything takes longer.

Specifically, before, if I needed to enter symptoms, it was click and go. Now, I have at least 3 windows to go through for each symptom, as well as the time log for mood output.

As I stated before, is there any way to go back to the previous format? If not, I am probably moving to a different program.
Hi there -

No, I'm sorry, there isn't a way to go back. We have shared your concerns with our developers, and if anything changes, we will let you know.

I'm really sorry you aren't happy.

Emily
Ldsecretary  -

We have fixed the issue you were having. Can you confirm that it's working?  

Thanks!

Emily

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.