Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Child Tracker

I'd like to see a Child Tracker.
I'm using the Baby Tracker for my son, who's almost four years old, so the only things that apply to him in the baby tracker are his measurements of height, weight, head size, and immunizations.
A Child Tracker could include a chart with more age appropriate symptoms of children in toddlerhood/childhood, such as allergies, behavioral issues, nutrition, illnesses, etc.
Treatments could include vaccinations (already in the Baby Tracker) along with medication treatments, behavioral counseling, dietary supplements, physical therapy, etc. for example.
Events could include developmental milestones such as losing teeth, six and twelve year molar growth, growth spurts/growing pains, development of fine motor skills/hand-eye coordination and balance (for toddlers), learning to read/write, etc.
Perhaps you could also add an Activities category for things like soccer, t-ball/little league, music lessons, art lessons, gymnastics, horseback riding lessons, martial arts, etc.
The birthday tracker could still be used as well. Maybe the icon for the tracker could be a handprint, for example, like the icon for the Baby Tracker is a bottle.
Thanks for considering!
Oh, and another thing to add in the Events category could be potty training.

Almost forgot about that. :-)
That's a great suggestion. We'll add a child tracker to our list of to-do's and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Great, thank you!
I was just wondering if there's a timeframe to expect this?
No hurry or pressure, I was just curious. I know MH is bombarded with requests and does and excellent job maintaining this site.
Just curious, because I'd love to add this tracker for my son. Thank you!
Thanks for the reminder. We'll make sure this is one of our higher priority tracker requests.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Hi, I was just checking to see if this is still a priority to add for the tracker requests? I posted this a year ago, but I know I've been the only one to inquire about it. It would be a tracker I'd love to use.
Thanks so much!
This is still on our list of trackers to do. As you may know, we've been promising a few other trackers for a while now and those are almost ready. The child tracker will be coming shortly after that. We'll let you know as soon as it's available.
Thanks for the suggestion and keeping on them about it!  I will defiantly use this tracker for my soon to be 4 year old daughter!
*bump*
Still curious about this 2+ year old post. Thanks! ☺
bump
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.