A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
184674 tn?1360864093

Child Tracker

I'd like to see a Child Tracker.
I'm using the Baby Tracker for my son, who's almost four years old, so the only things that apply to him in the baby tracker are his measurements of height, weight, head size, and immunizations.
A Child Tracker could include a chart with more age appropriate symptoms of children in toddlerhood/childhood, such as allergies, behavioral issues, nutrition, illnesses, etc.
Treatments could include vaccinations (already in the Baby Tracker) along with medication treatments, behavioral counseling, dietary supplements, physical therapy, etc. for example.
Events could include developmental milestones such as losing teeth, six and twelve year molar growth, growth spurts/growing pains, development of fine motor skills/hand-eye coordination and balance (for toddlers), learning to read/write, etc.
Perhaps you could also add an Activities category for things like soccer, t-ball/little league, music lessons, art lessons, gymnastics, horseback riding lessons, martial arts, etc.
The birthday tracker could still be used as well. Maybe the icon for the tracker could be a handprint, for example, like the icon for the Baby Tracker is a bottle.
Thanks for considering!
10 Responses
184674 tn?1360864093
Oh, and another thing to add in the Events category could be potty training.

Almost forgot about that. :-)
10947 tn?1281407852
That's a great suggestion. We'll add a child tracker to our list of to-do's and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
184674 tn?1360864093
Great, thank you!
184674 tn?1360864093
I was just wondering if there's a timeframe to expect this?
No hurry or pressure, I was just curious. I know MH is bombarded with requests and does and excellent job maintaining this site.
Just curious, because I'd love to add this tracker for my son. Thank you!
10947 tn?1281407852
Thanks for the reminder. We'll make sure this is one of our higher priority tracker requests.

Thanks,
MedHelp
184674 tn?1360864093
Hi, I was just checking to see if this is still a priority to add for the tracker requests? I posted this a year ago, but I know I've been the only one to inquire about it. It would be a tracker I'd love to use.
Thanks so much!
10947 tn?1281407852
This is still on our list of trackers to do. As you may know, we've been promising a few other trackers for a while now and those are almost ready. The child tracker will be coming shortly after that. We'll let you know as soon as it's available.
912813 tn?1323787613
Thanks for the suggestion and keeping on them about it!  I will defiantly use this tracker for my soon to be 4 year old daughter!
184674 tn?1360864093
*bump*
Still curious about this 2+ year old post. Thanks! ☺
184674 tn?1360864093
bump
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.