Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Communities?

Does anyone know how to find or add a community? I am a surrogate so obviously this ok ne won't quite work for me, but I absolutely loved this app while pregnant with my daughter. They must have changed in the past 2 years because you used to be able to search for different groups...
Hi, kiwi6511.  What are you looking for, specifically? I'll be happy to help.  You can see a list of all of our communities here:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list

If you don't see what you're looking for, we can make a suggestion for a new community.  However, if you're a surrogate, I'm sure others will make you feel welcome in our Pregnancy communities.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.