Deleting Messages

DLA
There needs to be a way to delete an entire page of PM's instead of one at a time.  I gave up deleting the things a long time ago b/c it took so long.  First you hit the delete X and then you hit OK and then if you're on dial-up like I am you wait 2 minutes for it to get to the next message.  Please something faster or mine will grow indefinitely.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, I think I have lost count on my old PM's. If they take up more than 4-5 pages, can't the old ones just be automatically deleted?

If someone wants to save them for another occassion, can't it just be a regular notification on top of the mailbox site that says: "messages older than --- are automatically deleted. " ... or something else clever?

Florena
Helpful - 0
This is a great suggestion. We'll add it to our feature list and let you know when it's available. Thanks!
Helpful - 0
I totally agree with this!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.