Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Dysautonomia Tracker

Hey Everyone,

We'll soon be launching a dysautonomia tracker. If you're interested, please leave a comment below and we'll send you a private message when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I just wanted to say thanks again on behalf of the Dysautonomia Community for developing this!  We're really looking forward to trying it out!!

Please do.   Thank you.
I agree with Heiferly!  We are very excited!  Thank you!  :)
Would love to see what you have to offer patients with dysautonomia.
I WOULD LIKE THE TRACKER IM 15 AND JUST HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH DYSAUTONOMIA AFTER 1 1/2 YEARS OF NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME AND BEING TOLD IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD SO PLEASE NOTIFY ME  THANKS 8 )
My daughter (age 20) and my best friend's daughter (age 23) were both diagnosed with dysautonomia within the past 2 years. We raised our girls in the same town in Bucks County, within blocks of each other. They both went to the same pediatrician.  They were both diagnosed with POTS, both have IBS, and Chronic Fatigue.  My daughter has celiac disease, thyroid disease and  vitamin deficiencies.
Both girls were healthy and athletic. Both got extremely ill at age 11 (6th grade). Both recovered.
Both started to experience declining health in high school. Both girls are in college now
with a limied lifestyle due to their illnesses.

Are there specialists in Philadelphia to help our girls?  Is there research being done about environmental causes of dysautonomia in our region?

Also, tetanus disease can cause dysautonomia. Is there any correlation between the tetanus vaccine and dysautonomia?

Thank you for any information and help you can provide about dysautonomia.
Hello!

A dynautonomia tracker is now available!  Start tracking by clicking this link:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Dysautonomia

Best,
MedHelp
I love love love the dysautonomia tracker and ability to monitor my blood pressure....it would be very very helpful to have a spot for pulse pressure as this an emerging area of study...thank you in advance
Hi there -

I'll pass your suggestion on to our engineers. Thanks for taking the time to offer your suggestion!

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.