Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Easier MY FOODS Editing

Hi All,

Thanks for your Food Diary Tracker.  It is an EXTREMELY USEFUL tool in my current weight-loss program.

However, one suggested improvement is:

When in MY FOODS, would it be possible to alphabetize the listing of foods already entered?   As it stands now, we must go through the list, page by page, to find a prior food listing for (say) editing.

Again, keep up the good work.

Thanks for your consideration,

Michael
Hi there -

I have passed your excellent suggestion on to our developers and engineers.  

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Emily
Hi All,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for the fix.
Excellent.  Much easier.

As an aside, if sometimes you feel unappreciated, take a look at my Weight Tracker.  I couldn't have done this without your help. All of you are sincerely appreciated.

Again, thank you,

Michael

WOW look at you!  That's amazing!  Congrats on the hard work, and we are happy to help!

Glad the alpha list helps, too.  :)

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.