Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Error with Weight Tracker

I have updated my goal weight in my Weight tracker, but it still shows my old goal. I have even refreshed, logged out, closed the page, and logged back in again. It comes up saying "Your tracker has been updated" but it hasn't.
Hi there -

It looks as if you don't have a goal set right now.  Is that how you wanted it?  

It sometimes takes a bit of time for the info you have put in to catch up and show in the goals.  Check it out and let us know if it isn't how you want it.

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.