Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Fibromyalgia

Could you possibly create a tracker for pain levels for those of us with fibromyalgia? This would be great to take with me to my doctor appointments.
Thank you for your consideration,
Karen Nave
Thanks for the suggestion! Many of our members have asked for a pain tracker, which would cover fibromyalgia. It's on list of to-do's. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
The pain tracker is now available. To add it, go to My MedHelp, look for your trackers shortcut panel, and click Add a Tracker. The new pain tracker will be listed as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.