Food Diary Tracker--Food Choices Gone since yesterday "update"???

When I type in a food for the food diary tracker, I only get choices from "My Foods"?  What happened to the other choices??  This is very problematic.

Thank you.
Hi, roconner,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience! We did a site upgrade yesterday, and our search function should be back soon. As soon as it's restored, we'll post it here. Thanks for letting us know, and for using My Diet Diary!

Best wishes,
The MedHelp Team
Thank you!
Thank you Thank you.  I've been tracking every day since January and don't want to stop now.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.