Food Tracker Crashing

When I try to enter a food, the site in Firefox goes blannk waiting for page, and when in IE8 it says cannot be found.  This is when I actually select the food item, which then shows nutritional informatio0n on the right hand side.

I am able to locate foods from other days and copy, bt I am not able to highlight a food in the food search,  As soon as I highlight a food to show nutirtion info and serviings to add, it crashes, or can not be found.
I tested it on my iPhone, same thing, just blank page after highlighting the ood item to view nutritional information on right hand side.
Hi there -

Are you entering a specific food item that it happens with, or is it all items?

We are having some issues with IE today, so stick to Firefox, and we'll see what we can find.

Emily
I use Google Chrome and I'm having the same problem. As of yesterday, no matter what kind of food I try to enter, I get a blank page.
Thanks for letting me know!
Same problem here, on both my office and home computers. I use Firefox at work, IE at home.
Hi there -

We are working on this and hope to have it fixed sometime today.

Thanks for your patience.

Emily
...it's now fully functional and working beautifully, on Chrome.

thank you, MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.