Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Food Tracker

Do to kidney failure, I am watching my potassium and phosphate levels. I am wondering if there is any way to view them in my daily food results. Maybe I can exchange them for say, the protein? If not is there anyway to see those numbers?
Hi there -

You can see potassium by clicking on Reports, then Weekly Micronutrients.  You can also see phosphorous, but while I'm not sure if that's the same thing as phosphate, it may help?

Let me know if that works for you,

Emily  

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.