Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Food Tracker

I would like to see a daily micro nutrition report and the ability to change the amount in "my foods" rather than just the entire nutrition information for an entire serving.
Hi there -

You can see a daily micro nutrition report s part of the weekly report.  It is broken down into days on the graphs.  There isn't a daily breakdown of where your calories are coming from, but carbs, proteins, fats, etc., are shown each day per week.  Is that more of what you were talking about?

I'll pass on your suggestion about changing the serving amount.  Good idea.

Emily

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.