Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Front of MedHelp

Hi iv'e been wondering can't you change the front of MedHelp , as i have very old post's on the front page that i don't want there ,please how can we alter it , as it look's so stale looking , can we put something else in its place ??
Hi there -

Do you mean your home page, the page you land on when you sign in? You can change the layout of that by clicking on the titles of the widgets and dragging them to change the order of what you see.

If you start more threads, the older threads will move off the page so you won't see them.

If you prefer, you can also use your Profile tab (look near your name, top left of your home page). Your profile page has some different things on it.

I hope this helps.

Emily
Hi Job done at last , thank you , i'm a happy man now , Cheers ,
Glad to help!

Emily
Good Morning Emily,

I hate to bother you directly with this but I'm never sure if my posts are seen by the software folks.

I have a suggestion that seems (?) relatively easy to implement and would, in my opinion, improve the FOOD TRACKER.

Here goes:
1. Let's say you have pizza & wings for dinner.  Let's also say that there are leftovers.
2. The pizza dough is made from flour, sugar, salt, dairy whey, & yeast.  The pizza toppings are tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, salami, ham, sausage, onions, ripe olives, bell peppers, mushrooms, asiago cheese, & fresh tomatoes.
The wings are made from chicken, hot sauce, butter, celery, carrots, buttermilk, & blue cheese.
3. There are 28 ingredients in this meal.
4. But wait. We didn't eat the whole pizza (8 slices) or all the wings (12). I only ate 3 slices of pizza and 5 wings.  As it stands now, I must go back and adjust the (already logged) pizza quantities downward by 5/8's, (62.5%) to reflect that I only ate 3 of the 8 slices of pizza.  Same adjustment with the wings and wing sauce (downward by 41.7%).
5. Similar adjustments are also necessary when the left-over pizza and wings are calling my name from the refrigerator tomorrow.
6. Okay, here is my suggestion:
In the FOOD TRACKER, I suggest that an option be made available that would allow the user to make blanket adjustment to the quantities already logged.  In the case of the pizza, I suggest that this option would allow the user to select all of the pizza ingredients (20) using the CTRL key and left clicks.  Once selected, an adjustment could be applied to these ingredients to reflect actual consumption.  In this case, the adjustment would be 37.5% (3 of 8 slices).
7. Make sense?  If not, I'll provide more details.

BTW, I have lost 167 pounds using your systems.  I couldn't have done it without you and, for this, I am extremely appreciative.

Thanks for your time, your good work, and your programs,
Michael
***@****

167 lbs! That's amazing! Congrats! I hope you know how inspiring you are. :)

I will pass your suggestion on to our developers for you, absolutely. If we have any questions, we'll be in touch!

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions!

Emily

FANTASTIC!!!  What an astounding accomplishment!!  Congratulations!

Cindy
I sent you a private message. :)

Emily
You're an inspiration! Keep up the great work.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.