Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

General Illness tracker

Hey,

I would like to see a cold/flu/general illness tracker so we could accurately track periods of illness and symptoms.  A number of the trackers have ways to record this; recording pain, recording fever, recording cough, etc.  But nowhere in one place.
Maybe a general health tracker that would list basic symptoms and treatments?
Thank you for this suggestion!  I will share this with those who engineer our trackers.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.