Geriatric Listing Title

I would like to suggest that one of your listing titles be "Geriatric". I just joined the site and that's what I was looking for to pose a question about elderly people and certain medications. For example...Geriatric Depression..Not everything is related to Alzheimers. Just a thought as I really hesitated when I looked for a broad subject. Senior Health is just so broad for the people who have lived for so many years, and are living older and older nowadays. Thanks for listening.
Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion!  I see that you've also posted in Senior Health, but don't count out our Depression community -- they may have the answers you're looking for as well.  Here's a link: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Depression/show/57

As Claire mentioned above, our Senior Health Community encompasses Geriatric Depression support.  If Geriatric Depression is able to grow within the Senior Health Community, we may be able to split it out as a new community.  Please feel free to drop me a PM - we'd enjoy hearing from you and can exchange ideas!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.