Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

How do I print this information?

I thought I was going to be able to print the trackers so I could take the data to my Doctor for them to reveiw?
We've had many requests to create an easy print feature for our trackers and PHRs. PHRs are now printable, but we're still working on trackers. Even though there is no print button for the tracker, you're still able to print out your information to take to your doctor's visit. Please follow the instructions described in this post:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/574416

We'll let you know when the full featured print functionality is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp

Awesome ! Thanks !
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.