Aa
A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
2060307 tn?1389578835

How do i change incorrectly entered starting weight?

I mistakenly entered an incorrect value for my "starting weight".  I do not see an editing feature for such.  Can anyone help me with that?
4 Responses
707563 tn?1553635552
Hi there -

It looks like you started using the tracker on Feb. 26, so click on that date on the tracker, and click the "x" next to your weight.

You can then click on "weight" in the Chart window, and add the correct weight.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
707563 tn?1553635552
I also wanted to let you know you can go to Settings under Actions (upper right of the tracker), and alter your start weight there.

Emily
2060307 tn?1389578835
Thank you.  I did the method(s) you gave and it did work on the graph, but unfortunately it did not change in the box below, the goal area.  It still shows starting wt as my incorrectly entered value.  However, it's not a big worry in that in the long run it will not have mattered!

Thank you though for the quick response, and have a great day!
Hi, tuts40,

It may take awhile for the date you enter in your tracker to show up in the stats box on your profile page.  If you check back later and it hasn't updated, please feel free to let us know.

Claire
MedHelp.org
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.