Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

How do i change incorrectly entered starting weight?

I mistakenly entered an incorrect value for my "starting weight".  I do not see an editing feature for such.  Can anyone help me with that?
Hi there -

It looks like you started using the tracker on Feb. 26, so click on that date on the tracker, and click the "x" next to your weight.

You can then click on "weight" in the Chart window, and add the correct weight.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
I also wanted to let you know you can go to Settings under Actions (upper right of the tracker), and alter your start weight there.

Emily
Thank you.  I did the method(s) you gave and it did work on the graph, but unfortunately it did not change in the box below, the goal area.  It still shows starting wt as my incorrectly entered value.  However, it's not a big worry in that in the long run it will not have mattered!

Thank you though for the quick response, and have a great day!
Hi, tuts40,

It may take awhile for the date you enter in your tracker to show up in the stats box on your profile page.  If you check back later and it hasn't updated, please feel free to let us know.

Claire
MedHelp.org
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.